Programme Support Worker (Sessional) Vacancy
Hours of Work: Casual – to cover as and when required (no guarantee of minimum hours)
Location: to cover the Durham Tees Valley area
Salary: £9.03 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Programme Support Worker on a sessional basis. The post holder could undertake work anywhere within the Durham Tees Valley area, driving DTV CRC vehicles (usually a mini-bus) to transport participants, equipment and materials etc.
Working across The Durham Tees Valley Community Rehabilitation Company Limited (DTV CRC), the post holder will work as part of a Programmes Team responsible for ensuring effective delivery of group work programmes which meet the expectation of sentences and participants. All members of the team work collaboratively to contribute the achievement of targets DTV CRC.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the post holder will primarily be responsible for transporting participants to and from the Programmes Unit from across the DTV CRC area including general maintenance and care of allocated vehicles as required.
In addition, you will be required to provide a support service to Programme Tutors including providing refreshments and light cleaning duties.
Requirements for the role:
- Hold a driving licence, which includes mini bus driving.
- Ability to work with difficult and/or demanding people, whilst maintaining professionalism.
- Ability to work with, and encourage cooperation from, participants who are working to rehabilitate and address their offending behaviour
- Flexible and committed approach to work: enthusiasm and positivity
- Willingness to travel within the Durham Tees Valley Area as required
- This role will require an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Durham Tees Valley Community Rehabilitation Company is committed to Equality and Diversity and all applications are considered solely on merit.
If you are interested in this vacancy please download and email your completed application form to email@example.com.
For further information about the post please contact the People Resources Team on 0191 349 6028.
Closing Date/Time: Ongoing...